Sunday, July 16, 2006

One week

It's been a while since the last post on the blog, other than the training blog posts for Kevin and myself. Last night I was dreaming of the bike rally, and this morning when I awoke I realized that I was still excited about the thought of having finished our last training ride before we head out. While there was one more organized ride today, I decided I don't need the ride, and I do need to take care of some other things to prepare for next weekend.

With just one week before the departure ceremonies next Sunday (July 23rd), I can't help but feel the excitement building. After all of the training, I know I'm feeling very ready for the ride. I've already travelled over 1,600 km to prepare! While the 600 km journey to Montreal will be more condensed, I know that I can do it, and I also know that I've got the support of many people behind me.

I'm looking forward to our arrival in Kingston on day 3, with the promise of a real bed, and some free time in the afternoon. Montreal though, on Friday July 28th, will certainly be the highlight! With our boyfriends making the trip from Toronto to Montreal by car that day, it's going to be amazing to arrive in Montreal to celebrate our journey and share our celebration with them. Right now I can only imagine what it will feel like when we get there, but I know it's going to be great!

posted by Anonymous @ 1:34 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home