Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The weather

Last weekend was the first training ride; those around the Toronto area may have noticed that Saturday morning was still pretty chilly. I just couldn't bring myself to get out on my bike with temperatures hovering around freezing (the average temperature for the day was 2.4°C with a high of only 6.7°C). It's true that last year's first ride was a cold one too - you can check the blog entry for that to verify. However, while I do believe in biking in all sorts of conditions to prepare for the trek to Montreal, I know we won't have to put up with temperatures like that this summer!

The current long range forecast is calling for a high of over 15°C for this weekend's ride, which sounds a lot more appealing. No more Trak stand for a while I hope!

posted by Stuart @ 8:38 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home