Monday, July 30, 2007

Day 1 - Port Hope

I guess I'd sort of forgotten the excitement of leaving Toronto on day 1. It was wonderful to have had friends show up for the departure ceremonies, and of course to have Paul there to see me off.

The day gave us good weather and a decent ride into Port Hope. Kevin and I got here feeling pretty tired, but now after showering and eating, we're sitting in a sattelite of "Tent City" soaking up some great down time.

Breakfast Television will be here tomorrow morning to see us off on the longest day of our journey. It's odd, I'm almost sad to see the first day done already, but at the same time I'm looking forward to Friday's arrival in Montreal. It should be a great week getting there.

posted by Stuart @ 12:27 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home